Intensive Outpatient Services
One of the most important aspects of any substance abuse recovery program is the clinical treatment clients receive. At REAL House Inc. we believe in an integrated, encompassing method of treatment that explores not only drugs related problems but addresses life issues and builds life skills for the future.
Our goal is not only to keep our clients sober while they are part of our program, but for them to extend their recovery when they make it out on their own and spread our message of hope and perseverance. Our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) clients graduate into our Outpatient Program (OP). If deemed necessary the IOP treatment may be extended for additional time to ensure the client has developed adequate coping mechanisms.
Our offices are conveniently located in Montclair, NJ close to major transportation.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP) (9+ hours)
- Outpatient Treatment (OP) (less than 9 hours)
- Individual Counseling (1 hour)
- Women's Group Therapy (3 hours a week)
- Didactic Sessions (3 hours per week)
- Men's Group Therapy (3 hours a week)
- Co-Ed Group Therapy (3 hours per week)
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence
- Pre-vocation and Vocational training
- Relapse Prevention
- Spiritual Counseling
- Parenting Rehabilitation/Habilitation
- Consumer Advocacy
Here are a few of our group topics:
- What is recovery
- Communication Skills
- Coping with Loss
- Nutrition and Recovery
- How it works AA/NA
- Art Therapy
And many, many more. Not to mention guest lecturers and our awareness days.
Hours of Operation
IOP Treatment groups are offered Monday through Wednesday 9:00 am-1:00 pm. Our Outpatient group sessions are held Monday, Tuesday andThursday evenings from 6 pm through 9 pm.
If you have any questions about IOP or OP contact us by calling 973-746-0487 or send an email to RealHouse95@realhouseinc.com